Sunday 13 January 2013

New Ecotools Brushes 2012

Im constantly on the hunt for new products and especially when there are no reviews for them (makes me curious!). So Ive previously bought some ecotools brushes which were just so soft and great to use that when they come out with a new release I come running to buy it. While they probably wont hit my shores for a long time I will probably just source them from online. However recently I found out that there are fake ecotools which is quite strange since they are quite inexpensive anyway...

So back to the reason for this post! I visited the ecotools website and found out their new releases. While I wont talk about all of them (so if youre curious you can check it out for yourself), i though I would just mention the top 3 which I will hope to be buying when they are instock on my favourite site for buying my brushes (iherb).

Here goes:
1) Face and body sculpting brush.



2) Fresh and flawless complexion brush set (with super cool design!)


picture from iherb.com

  • Flat Concealer Brush
  • Buffing Concealer Brush
  • Precisiion Foundation Brush
  • Complexion Blending Brush
  • Full Powder Brush

    3) Deluxe fan brush


  • On another note, the 6 piece eye essential brush set looks like it has a new packaging! How exciting :) It looks alot prettier but sadly I already have this. I wish they put the beautiful green design on all the packaging (eco travel bags). Also the design looks new on all of the brushes too. They have a darker bronzed metal look with the logo stamped in. Looks very cool!

    12 comments:

    1. Well done on starting a blog. I only started 3 months ago and loving it!!

      Just a tip, you should add the 'GFC join button' to your sidebar to make it easier to follow your blog!

      Feel free to check out my blog. I also have a few giveaways (see my sidebar), you might want to enter;
      http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Beauty and lifestyle hunter,

        I will check out your page for sure. Thanks for your suggestions, Im still getting the hang of this blog and i will be adding it very soon (as i figure out how to)!

        Delete
    2. Good post, i am very curious about the new ecotools brushes, I can't wait till they are available on iherb. I just started a blog too, http://a-shopaholic-turns-natural.blogspot.com.au/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know me either Shopaholic555! They look like fantastic brushes and judging by the quality of my previous ecotools brushes they should be very good. Thanks for commenting &posting your blog I will be sure to check it out tonight! :)

        Delete
    3. Great post! I didn't even know that Ecotools had released new brushes..very tempting!
      http://indieanna1.blogspot.com.au/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
      2. I want to follow your blog, hun, but can't work out how to, lol.

        Delete
      3. Hi Michelle! I wanted to post this because I hadnt heard about them anywhere and though alot of you would be very interested in these brushes :)
        So sorry about that, Im starting to add all these little gadgets and learn to navigate around my page. Im not sure how to add GFC yet but when i figure out how I will let you know. Thanks for commenting! :D

        Delete
    4. Thanks for this post!!! i didn't know about these. I love the fan brush and sculpting brush! I need them now hahahaha

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yep the both look amazing! I want them pretty badly. its too bad shipping from US takes more than a week, i can barely wait.:)

        Delete
    5. Ooo they look very interesting indeed. The sculpting brush looks similar to one that gossmakeupartist from YouTube uses so that'll be exciting!

      Love the design on the five piece set as well. Last set I purchased from EcoTools was the Alicia Silverstone one with the travel brush wallet. Best thing ever.

      xx

      peachsbeauty.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Peach!
        It looks like it would work so well on bronzers and powders. I cant wait to get my little hands on these! I agree the designs are so cute. I wish all of their brushes had that design. I will be checking out your blog tonight, thanks for commenting :D

        Delete